A research design that includes random assignment to control and treatment groups
- Nadie Papers No. 1 Drama, Language and Learning: Reports of the Drama and Language Research Project, Speech and Drama Center, Education Department of Tasmania
- Attention and perseverance behaviors of preschool children enrolled in Suzuki violin lessons and other activities
- Why the arts matter in education or just what do children learn when they create an opera
- Learning to make music enhances spatial reasoning
- Mute those claims: No evidence (yet) for a causal link between arts study and academic achievement
- Arts for Academic Achievement: What does arts integration do for students?
- Music lessons enhance IQ
- Thinking Through Art: Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum School Partnership Program Year 2 Report
- Learning through the Arts: Lessons of Engagement
- Worlds together... words apart: An assessment of the effectiveness of arts-based curriculum for second language learners
- Thinking Through Art: Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum School Partnership Program year 3 research results
- An experimental study of the effects of improvisation on the development of children's creative thinking in music
- The effect of piano lessons on the vocabulary and verbal sequencing skills of primary grade students.
- Arts enrichment and school readiness for children at risk.
- Drama and possibility thinking - Taiwanese pupils' perspectives regarding creative pedagogy in drama